Posted on: February 3, 2020
Title: OFFICE COORDINATOR
Job Category: Administrative / Clerical
Line of Business: Residential Services
About this Career Opportunity:
The Office Coordinator tracks and processes accounts payable
invoices and oversees the supervision of the payroll process,
ensuring employees are paid timely and accurately.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Process Payroll per the operations payroll schedule including
distributing payroll checks and communicating payroll discrepancies
to the business center
- Collection and review of employee punch correction forms and/or
manual timesheets. Obtain applicable supervisor approval as needed.
Submit approved documents to the Resource Center weekly.
- Distribute Workforce Timekeeper Employee Time Detail and other
Payroll reports received from the Resource Center to supervisors
- Collection and review of employee mileage forms. Obtain
applicable supervisor approval as needed. Submit approved documents
to the Resource Center weekly.
- Process accounts payable (AP) invoices including invoice coding
to General Ledger Account and locations in Oracle, run and review
weekly RCAP report, submit invoices that are routed to the Resource
Center for payment.
- Collect PCard receipts from cardholders weekly and reallocate
expenses as required.
- Assist with processing of client funds requests as
- Perform general office duties including preparing office
correspondence and memos as needed, ordering and maintaining office
supplies, and coordinating office and office equipment maintenance
- Maintain purchase cards and distribute as needed. Obtain weekly
spend down and receipts for cardholders/users. Reconcile receipts
to US Bank statements, obtain ED approval and retain for audit.
Reallocate Purchase card expenses as required.
- Prepare and submit SOURCE forms for new locations, relation,
lease renewals, and other property updates.
- Ensure business documents are retained as per policy.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Two years of related office management or bookkeeping
- Ability to communicate (verbally and written) with all levels
of personnel, internal and external to the company.
- Experience in managing systems, processes, and people.
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a
- Capable of working responsibly with highly confidential
- Must meet all agency requirements for pre- employment as
required by ResCare and/or State regulations
- Must have completed at least 2 years of relevant college
coursework or prior Accounts Receivable or Accounts Payable
experience, or equivalent combination of education and
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Valid driver's license from state of residence with a
satisfactory driving record as defined by ResCare's vehicle policy
and/or liability insurance carrier (as applicable per program
ResCare offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time
employees including medical, dental, vision, paid time off,
disability, life, and tuition reimbursement. All employees age 21
and older are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement
ResCare also offers a PayOUT program that allows employeesto set
their own pay day. Click here to learn more about this program.
About Our Company
Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities!
ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services
for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home
care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and
job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now,
we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a
About this Line of Business
We cover thousands of homes across the country, with a
comprehensive range of programs and services, including host home
and foster care. ResCare partners with people in the community who
open their homes to individuals with disabilities and assists
families by providing adoption and foster care services. With
almost four decades of experience in the IDD services field, our
aim is to be the provider-of-choice in the development of unique
and proprietary service offerings and technologies - working toward
innovative care models and leading health outcomes with states and
ResCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not
discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race,
color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status,
gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or
participation in its programs, services and activities, or in
employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and
1401 N 28TH ST, HARLINGEN, TX 78550-4551 USA
Keywords: ResCare, Harlingen , Office Coordinator, Administration, Clerical , Harlingen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!