Excellent Hematology and Oncology in Sunny South Texas Near the Coast!
Company: Tenet Healthcare
Posted on: May 20, 2020
Hematology/Oncology opening in Harlingen, Texas. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Excellent opportunity
to join an established and well-reputed Hematology and Oncology
practice in Harlingen, Texas. This practice, with a 31 year
reputation for positive outcomes, is conveniently located at a
standalone Clinic adjacent to the hospital. Available in office are
a Radiation, Lab, Infusion Center, PET/CT scanner, and an Oral
- 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday
- 5-10% inpatient, 90% outpatient
- Call is every 3rd weekend
- 5 patients on average daily
- Fully staffed clinic, lab, and chemotherapy infusion
- Partnership track available to interested candidatesCandidates
must be Fellowship trained and BC in Oncology and Hematology.
Please submit your CV The Rio Grande Valley, one of the fastest
growing areas in TEXAS, is a scenic cultural place like no other.
Known as Texas' Tropical Playground, we are located a short 40
minutes from South Padre Island.
- Year-round semi-tropical weather
- No state income tax / Tort reform
- Lowest cost of living in the U.S.
- Great schools / Affordable housing
- New medical school (UT-RGV) opened fall 2016
- Golfing, hunting, birding, fishing, boatingValley Baptist
Health System, with two full service campuses and 800+ beds, is a
part of Tenet Health System, a national healthcare organization
with 80 hospitals and 36,000 affiliated physicians.With 2,000
employees and over 450 physicians on the medical staffs, Valley
Baptist Medical Center-Harlingen and Valley Baptist Medical
Center-Brownsville, are focused on safety, quality and high level
Keywords: Tenet Healthcare, Harlingen , Excellent Hematology and Oncology in Sunny South Texas Near the Coast!, Healthcare , Harlingen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!