CNA-Certified Nursing Asst.2
Company: All Medical Personnel
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Specialty: CNA - Certified Nursing AssistantLocations:
Harlingen, TXShift: 2:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.; 10:00 p.m. - 6:00 a.m.;
WeekendsDuration: 13 weeksStart Date: ASAPJob Description
- Attends work on a regular and predictable schedule in
accordance with agency leave policy and performs other duties as
- The CNA performs entry level work in establishing and
maintaining an environment that is therapeutic and developmental
for persons with mental illness, mental retardation, chemical
dependency, social and / or physical disorders in the Mental Health
- Performs direct patient care work helping those who are
inpatient in their habilitation or rehabilitation efforts.
- Keeps environment clean.
- Assists with treatment programs and other therapies as
- Assists with development of safety, social, hygiene, self-care
and interactional skills.
- Converses with patients / residents to reinforce positive
behaviors and to promote social interaction.
- Maintains a positive attitude
- Meets applicable external standards, ie., JCAHO, etc.
- Utilize all TIPs intervention skills to de-escalate disruptive
patients and prevent injury to themselves and others.
- Performs duties in accordance with established policies,
practices and procedures.
- Will work under the supervision of the MH Supervisor and
general supervision of the Charge Nurse, Unit Nurse Manager, PNA
- The job requires the individual to work indoors inside a
well-lighted, air-conditioned climate-controlled building.
- Work is also done outside and depending on the weather, may be
hot, cold, dusty, wet and humid.
- The job hazards are walking on slippery/uneven surfaces when
outdoors and potential for patient-induced bodily injury.
- The work hours are long and irregular, may require working
different shifts to include overtime.
- Provide treatment to HHS employees injured in course and scope
- Minimum of GED or High School Diploma, plus 6 months of direct
work experience with people with intellectual disabilities and/or
- Graduate from a standard Senior High School or GED
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant License
- Work experience, preferably direct care experience. Experience
and education may be substituted for one another.
- Must be Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Demonstrate ability to communicate efficiently and
professionally in both written and oral form.
- Must possess valid Texas driver's license or obtain it no later
than 90 days after hire date. Applicants with an out-of-state
driver's license must provide an original certified driving record
from the state of driving licensure. Eligible driving record
required based on HHSC Fleet Management policy.About UsAll Medical
Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by
Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest
healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the healthcare
staffing process with a flexible and personalized approach. Our
clients range from local, regional and national healthcare
organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of
your medical career, we can help you find the perfect healthcare
staffing opportunity! If you're interested, please:1) Email with
your Resume/Questions2) OR call me at the number belowBest
Regards,Nathan DoolinSenior Account ManagerAll Medical Personnel -
Allied HealthMain: 800-834-0729 - AlliedEmail: />
Keywords: All Medical Personnel, Harlingen , CNA-Certified Nursing Asst.2, Healthcare , Harlingen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!