Employed Rheumatology Opportunity in the Tropical Playground of Texas
Company: Tenet Healthcare
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Rheumatology opening in Harlingen, Texas. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
As a Rheumatologist in Harlingen, you will not only enjoy the
year-round semi-tropical temperatures, but you will also make a big
impact in a community that has a tremendous need for additional
Tenet Healthcare is actively seeking a community-oriented
Rheumatologist with a strong work ethic who wants to become busy
quickly. Due to a large demand for Rheumatology services, we
anticipate a short ramp-up period for the incoming physician.
At Tenet, our mission is to help physicians overcome the challenges
that go beyond patient care. That's why we developed Tenet
Physician Resources (TPR) to provide you with everything you
- Full-time, employed opportunity – Available
- Join one other Rheumatologist and one Internist in a very busy,
- Call will be 1:3; taken one week at a time
- Outpatient clinic with Monday-Friday, regular business hours
and some hospital consults
- Practice is located adjacent to Valley Baptist Medical Center –
- In-house infusion, x-ray, and lab draw station
- Adults-only practice with 305 new patients per day and 5-6 new
infusion patients per week
Some of the things we provide:
- Guaranteed salary with production bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package (health, dental, life,
disability, 401K with matching, etc.), physician time off (vacation
and CME with stipend), and malpractice insurance
- In-house billing, coding, and collections
- Website development, marketing support, and other crucial
services of the practice are handled for you
- Top Executive & Administrative support, IT, HR, and legal
- MD or DO
- BE/BC with the American Board of Internal Medicine in
- Motivated, strong work ethic, and a desire to be involved with
- Spanish speaking skills a plus; however not required
How to apply:
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV for
immediate consideration. J1 visa waivers as well as non-cap exempt
H1b visas can be sponsored.
All inquiries and personal information are kept confidential.
About Valley Baptist Health System:
Valley Baptist Health System, with two full service campuses and
800+ beds, is part of the Tenet Health System, a national
healthcare organization with 68 hospitals and 32,000 affiliated
physicians. With 2,000 employees and over 450 physicians on the
medical staffs, Valley Baptist Medical Center – Harlingen and
Valley Baptist Medical Center – Brownsville, are focused on
quality, safety, and high level patient satisfaction. The Rio
Grande Valley includes three major cities (Harlingen, Brownsville,
and McAllen), and a population of about 1.3 million.
About Harlingen and the Rio Grande Valley:
The Rio Grande Valley is not only one of the fastest growing areas
in Texas, but is also a scenic, cultural place like no other. Known
as "Texas' Tropical Playground", we are located a short 40-minutes
from South Padre Island.
- Year-round semi-tropical weather
- No state income tax/tort reform
- Lowest cost of living in the U.S.
- Great schools and affordable housing
- Golfing, hunting, birding, fishing, boating, etc.
Keyphrases: rheumatologist jobs
Keywords: Tenet Healthcare, Harlingen , Employed Rheumatology Opportunity in the Tropical Playground of Texas, Healthcare , Harlingen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!