Company: Retama Manor Nursing Center/Harlingen
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Summary/ObjectiveAssist in the delivery of rehabilitation
programs as outlined by, and under the supervision and direction of
a therapist. Where allowed by law, the Assistant from the
disciplines of Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, or Speech
- Assist in providing direct therapy services by carrying out
delegated, selected, skilled tasks under the supervision of the
therapist and according to federal guidelines and state practice
- Assist with individual/supervised/group programs
- Provide administrative support to Rehabilitation Department as
- Oversee maintenance of equipment in accordance with infection
control safety guidelines.
- Complete required forms and documents in accordance with
company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Required Education and
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One year experience in a health care setting preferred.Work
EnvironmentShift work may be required. Employee is frequently
required to stand, walk, use hands or fingers, reach with hands and
arms, feel, talk and hear. Employee is occasionally exposed to
blood or other body fluids, fumes or airborne particles and toxic
or caustic chemicals. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Keywords: Retama Manor Nursing Center/Harlingen, Harlingen , Rehab Aide, Healthcare , Harlingen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!