Dialysis Licensed Vocational Nurse - LVN
Company: U.S. Renal Care
Posted on: May 10, 2022
The Licensed Vocational/Practical Nurse provides hemodialysis
therapies to patients with chronic renal
- May contribute to and implement the plan of care as directed by
the Registered Nurse and document as needed.
- Monitor the outcomes of dialysis treatment on an ongoing basis
and communicate results to the Charge Nurse or Administrator as
- Initiate and terminate dialysis treatments, within scope of
practice and as allowed by state regulations.
- Mix acid and bicarbonate according to center procedure when
- Participate in infection control monitoring, implementation,
and recording as requested.REQUIREMENTS:
- Current nursing license in the applicable state.
- Confirmation of ability to distinguish all primary colors.
- Previous dialysis nursing experience preferred but not
- Minimum 6 months experience in nursing preferred.U.S. Renal
Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran. Additional
Keywords: U.S. Renal Care, Harlingen , Dialysis Licensed Vocational Nurse - LVN, Healthcare , Harlingen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!