Travel RN - Med/Surg Neuro in Harlingen, TX
Company: Nurses PRN
Posted on: June 23, 2022
A Medical Surgical RN performs a variety of duties from entry to
discharge with a patient. Med/Surg RN's work directly with patients
and also may assist a doctor with procedures. A Med/Surg Nurse can
step in and perform the duties of a charge nurse when
needed.Responsibilities:As a Medical Surgical Registered Nurse your
duties consist of:
- Taking care of patient admissions and assessments.
- Distributing necessary medications.
- Documenting patient care regarding procedures and the results
of their tests.
- Implementing doctors orders.
- Review labs and other test results.
One year of experience as a Med/Surg Registered Nurse within the
past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support through American Heart
- Negative Drug Screen.
Keywords: Nurses PRN, Harlingen , Travel RN - Med/Surg Neuro in Harlingen, TX, Healthcare , Harlingen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!