Employed Nocturnist-Hospitalist Opportunity
Company: Tenet Healthcare
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Hospitalist opening in Harlingen, Texas. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
At Tenet Healthcare, the heart of what we do centers on caring with
compassion. We are a community built on care. As a leading national
healthcare system, our impact spreads far and deep with 60
hospitals and approximately 460 outpatient centers and additional
sites of care in 9 different states.
We are actively recruiting for a Nocturnis/Hospitalist in
This is an excellent opportunity to join our established group with
9 full-time physicians, 3 PRN physicians, 2 nocturnists, and an
advanced practitioner team. All hospitalists rotate among 5-6
different day teams.
Come enjoy year-round semi-tropical temperatures while making a big
impact in the community!
- Full-time, employed opportunity based out of Valley Baptist
Medical Center – Harlingen
- Block scheduling is between 7-9 shifts
- Approximately 192 shifts per year – average of 16 shifts per
- Average of 2-3 days in the ED doing only admissions
- The group takes unassigned days per month except
- Open ICU; however the Intensivist team does most of the
procedures and responds to hospital codes
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (includes life
insurance, long term disability, 401K, malpractice insurance,
CME/Professional expense reimbursement, and much more!)
- MD or DO
- BE/BC with the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Texas licensed or eligible to obtain licensure in the State of
- Spanish speaking skills a plus; however not required
Please note: Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor J1 visa
waivers at this time. Non-cap exempt H1b visas will be
About Valley Baptist Health System:
Valley Baptist Health System, with two full service campuses and
800+ beds, is part of the Tenet Health System, a national
healthcare organization with 68 hospitals and 32,000 affiliated
physicians. With 2,000 employees and over 450 physicians on the
medical staffs, Valley Baptist Medical Center – Harlingen and
Valley Baptist Medical Center – Brownsville, are focused on
quality, safety, and high level patient satisfaction. The Rio
Grande Valley includes three major cities (Harlingen, Brownsville,
and McAllen), and a population of about 1.3 million.
About Harlingen and the Rio Grande Valley:
The Rio Grande Valley is not only one of the fastest growing areas
in Texas, but is also a scenic, cultural place like no other. Known
as "Texas' Tropical Playground", we are located a short 40-minutes
from South Padre Island.
- Year-round semi-tropical weather
- No state income tax/tort reform
- Lowest cost of living in the U.S.
- Great schools and affordable housing
- Golfing, hunting, birding, fishing, boating, etc.
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV and contact
information for immediate consideration.
All inquiries and personal information will be kept
Keyphrases: hospitalist jobs
Keywords: Tenet Healthcare, Harlingen , Employed Nocturnist-Hospitalist Opportunity, Healthcare , Harlingen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!