Registered Nurse RN (15647) - Med Surg
Company: Cornerstone Healthcare Group
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Registered Nurse RN (15647)$10,000 Sign-on Bonus!
Full Time Night RN 7p-7a
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the direct and indirect
nursing care of all patients ranging in age from 18 years to
geriatric experiencing medically complex conditions, general
medical-surgical conditions, with rehabilitation and/or wound care
The Registered Nurse (RN) duties include:
* The overall direction and supervision of all patient care during
* Demonstrates the knowledge and skill to carry out the nursing
process when providing patient care.
* Satisfies the established standards of the nursing practice.
* Supervises and delegates patient care tasks to LVN/LPN or CNA and
other patient care team members.
* Promotes teamwork with physicians and personnel of other
* As appropriate, the registered nurse takes into consideration the
patients' age in the performance of any task.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Ability to project a professional image
* Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements and
hospital policies and procedures
* Working knowledge and ability to apply professional standards of
practice in job situations
* Strong organizational and analytical skills
* Working knowledge of personal computer and software applications
used in job functions (Order entry, data input etc.)
* A minimum of two (2) years experience in an ICU environment is
preferred for HOU/ICU RNs
Education and/or Experience:
* Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing.
* Two or more years of acute care experience or rehabilitation as a
Registered Nurse (RN) is preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
* A Registered Nurse who is currently licensed to practice, in good
standing, by the state of employment.
* Must maintain current provider CPR certification throughout
* ACLS certification required within one year of employment or as
available courses allow (Applies to full-time staff RN, Charge
Nurses, ICU and PRN who routinely charge and/or work ICU.)
Cornerstone Healthcare Group, based in Dallas, Texas, was founded
in 1990 and provides excellent healthcare services to our patients,
residents and their families.
Our employees make a difference, join us so you can too! We pride
ourselves on our quality of care, responsive service, and
commitment to excellence. We treat each employee, patient and
resident like we would a member of our own family, and measure our
success by the direct impact we have on improving the quality of
life for our employees, patients and residents.
Keywords: Cornerstone Healthcare Group, Harlingen , Registered Nurse RN (15647) - Med Surg, Healthcare , Harlingen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!