Company: Tenet Healthcare
Posted on: September 24, 2022
At Tenet Healthcare, the heart of what we do centers on caring
with compassion. We are a community built on care. As a leading
national healthcare system, our impact spreads far and deep with 60
hospitals and approximately 460 outpatient centers and additional
sites of care in 9 different states.
We are actively recruiting for a Nocturnist/Hospitalist in
This is an excellent opportunity to join our established group with
9 full-time physicians, 3 PRN physicians, 2 nocturnists, and an
advanced practitioner team. All hospitalists rotate among 5-6
different day teams.
Come enjoy year-round semi-tropical temperatures while making a big
impact in the community!
· Full-time, employed opportunity based out of Valley Baptist
Medical Center – Harlingen
· Block scheduling is between 7-9 shifts
· Approximately 192 shifts per year – average of 16 shifts per
· Average of 2-3 days in the ED doing only admissions
· The group takes unassigned days per month except Mondays
· Open ICU; however the Intensivist team does most of the
procedures and responds to hospital codes
· Competitive compensation and benefits package (includes life
insurance, long term disability, 401K, malpractice insurance,
CME/Professional expense reimbursement, and much more!)
· MD or DO
· BE/BC with the American Board of Internal Medicine
· Texas licensed or eligible to obtain licensure in the State of
· Spanish speaking skills a plus; however not required
Please note: Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor J1 visa
waivers at this time. Non-cap exempt H1b visas will be
About Valley Baptist Health System:
Valley Baptist Health System, with two full service campuses and
800+ beds, is part of the Tenet Health System, a national
healthcare organization with 68 hospitals and 32,000 affiliated
physicians. With 2,000 employees and over 450 physicians on the
medical staffs, Valley Baptist Medical Center – Harlingen and
Valley Baptist Medical Center – Brownsville, are focused on
quality, safety, and high level patient satisfaction. The Rio
Grande Valley includes three major cities (Harlingen, Brownsville,
and McAllen), and a population of about 1.3 million.
About Harlingen and the Rio Grande Valley:
The Rio Grande Valley is not only one of the fastest growing areas
in Texas, but is also a scenic, cultural place like no other. Known
as "Texas' Tropical Playground", we are located a short 40-minutes
from South Padre Island.
· Year-round semi-tropical weather
· No state income tax/tort reform
· Lowest cost of living in the U.S.
· Great schools and affordable housing
· Golfing, hunting, birding, fishing, boating, etc.
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV and contact
information for immediate consideration.
All inquiries and personal information will be kept
Keywords: Tenet Healthcare, Harlingen , Hospitalist job, Healthcare , Harlingen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!