Radiology Specialist (Enlistment Required)
Company: US Army
Posted on: January 27, 2023
US Army - Harlingen-Weslaco-Brownsville-McAllen - Radiology
Specialist- US Army Enlistment RequiredEnlist as a soldier into the
United States Army and become a certified Radiology Specialist
responsible for operating X-ray and related equipment used in
diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases. -This is not a
civilian contractor position. - -
Enlist for this particular role - this is not a general US Army
No experience necessary. Position is entry-level. Minimum
requirements can vary from 2-6 years of training for certification,
depending on the role. All candidates are able to choose their
terms of service when selecting their job prior to signing a
Perform body section radiography, foreign body localization,
prenatal, pediatric, urogenital and radiographic examinations of
the digestive, respiratory, vascular and nervous systems
Operate fixed and portable radiology equipment
Prepare, assemble and adjust instruments, materials and
Inspect and perform operator maintenance on radiology equipment
- - - - - - - 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- - - - - - - 46 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job
- - - - - - - 30 days paid vacation annually.
- - - - - - - Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- - - - - - - Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- - - - - - - Obtain Industry standard recognized
- - - - - - - Between 17-34 years old.
- - - - - - - No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- - - - - - - Current High School Senior, High school graduate or
- - - - - - - Permanent resident or US citizen.
- - - - - - - Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- - - - - - - Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery
Keywords: US Army, Harlingen , Radiology Specialist (Enlistment Required), Healthcare , Harlingen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!