Physician Assistant - Family Practice
Company: Loyal Source
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Physician AssistantHelping Those Who Need it Most
We offer full-time positions with excellent benefits and an
opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of those that
need it most. Experienced professionals are encouraged to
Loyal Source is at the forefront of critical humanitarian efforts,
delivering turnkey medical solutions to agencies and organizations
worldwide. Our extensive humanitarian work is unmatched in the
industry as we've partnered on many successful initiatives serving
refugee and migrant populations, providing a variety of physical
and mental health services to facilitate family reunification.
* Full time
* 36-48 hour work week
* Day and Night shifts available
* $65 per hour (W2)
* Travelers will have per diem provided
* ANY STATE LICENSE ACCEPTED
* Minimum 1 year of experience in Primary Care, Family Practice, or
Emergency Medicine setting
* The Provider shall be currently licensed in and a member of any
State medical board providing licensure for PAs. A temporary
license will not be accepted. Provider shall meet continuing
education requirements for the State(s) licensed in.
* The candidate must meet one of the following: (1) A bachelor's
degree from a PA training program which is certified by the
Accreditation Review Commission on Education of the Physician
Assistant (ARC-PA); or (2) Graduation from a PA training program
which is certified by the ARC-PA and a bachelor's degree in a
health care occupation or a health-related science; or (3)
Graduation from a PA training program which is certified by the
ARC-PA and a period of progressively responsible health care
experience such as an independent duty medical corpsman, licensed
practical nurse, medical technologist, or medical technician.
Education must be accredited by an accrediting institution
recognized by the U.S. Department of Education in order for it to
be credited towards qualifications.
* The PA must be certified by the National Commission on
Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA).
* Must be COMFORTABLE with all age groups 0-99
* Must have or obtain a BLS through AHA
* The PA must not have been convicted of, or pled guilty to, or
pled nolo contendre to, or received probation before judgment for
any crime other than a minor traffic violation the record of which
has not been expunged.
* Per the Presidential Executive Order 14042, all associates
supporting the federal government are required to be fully
vaccinated. All applicants will be required to show proof of
vaccination upon hire.
TYPE OF WORK:
* Provides direct care to patients.
* Performs medical histories on patients and completes necessary
paperwork on them.
* Evaluates and provides care to patients per SOP, with medical
follow-up, on sick call, or who are walk-ins.
* Provides emergency and First Aid treatment within Scope of Work
until care is transferred to a local healthcare system as
* Performs limited, minor surgical procedures that do not require
extensive care, labs, or radiographic studies. These might include
such things as simple suturing of uncomplicated lacerations,
incision and drainage of simple cysts.
* Reviews/reevaluates daily or as necessary, those cases requiring
ongoing medical/pharmaceutical attention.
* Carries out orders authorized by the physician supervisor.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and
follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of
race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender
identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual
orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age,
membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental
status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41
CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations
prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on
their status as protected veterans or individuals with
disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals
based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations
require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take
affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Keywords: Loyal Source, Harlingen , Physician Assistant - Family Practice, Healthcare , Harlingen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!