Neurosurgery - Adult + Pediatric - Sunny South Texas!
Company: Tenet Healthcare
Posted on: December 9, 2018
Surgery-Neurosurgery opening in Harlingen, Texas. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Valley Baptist Medical Center in Harlingen, Texas, a level II Trauma center, is seeking a motivated Neurosurgeon with training and/or experience in both Adult and Pediatric surgery to respond to an increased demand in the community. This opportunity calls for a neurosurgeon interested in specifically building the pediatric component of the practice, as there is no pediatric neurosurgeon in the area – currently, any pediatric patients requiring neurosurgical care, travels to Corpus Christi, San Antonio or Dallas. Valley Baptist Harlingen recently opened a pediatric ED, and has a fourteen bed pedi ICU and pediatric neurologist on staff.
- Position will be employed
- Neurosurgery call is paid
- Initially, the position will not be 100% pediatric neurosurgery. The new surgeon will provide call support for existing neurosurgeons and also perform adult cases while building their pediatric practice. (this will change as the practice grows)
- Practice includes new minimally invasive neurosurgery equipment – BrainLab, Zeiss System, TCDCandidates must be Board Certified or working on cases to become Certified. Please send a copy of your CV for immediate consideration! Hospital employment: Valley Baptist Physician Network (VBPN) is composed of 60+ providers, 15 FP Residents and 80+ support personnel. This group manages 11 clinic locations including specialist services in general surgery, trauma surgery, plastic surgery, neurology, endovascular neurology, hospitalists, intensivists, interventional cardiology, ENT, orthopedics, palliative care, PM&R, OB/Gyn, primary care and sports medicine.The Rio Grande Valley, one of the fastest growing areas in TEXAS, is a scenic cultural place like no other. Known as Texas' Tropical Playground, we are located a short 40 minutes from South Padre Island.
- Year-round semi-tropical weather
- No state income tax / Tort reform
- Lowest cost of living in the U.S.
- Great schools / Affordable housing
- New medical school (UT-RGV) opened fall 2016
- Golfing, hunting, birding, fishing, boatingValley Baptist Health System, with two full service campuses and 800+ beds, is a part of Tenet Health System, a national healthcare organization with 80 hospitals and 36,000 affiliated physicians.With 3,000 employees and over 450 physicians on the medical staffs, Valley Baptist Medical Center-Harlingen and Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville, are focused on safety, quality and high level patient satisfaction.Rio Grande Valley includes three major cities (Harlingen, Brownsville and McAllen) within its 1.3 million population. VBMC-H service area is 300,000 and VBMC-B service area is 200,000. Nonstop flights to Houston, Dallas, Austin, and Minneapolis with major carriers like Southwest, United, American, Sun Country and Delta. Keyphrases: surgery jobs, neurological surgery jobs, surgeon jobs, neurosurgery jobs, neurosurgeon jobs, neuro surgeon jobs, neuro surgery jobs, surgical jobs
Keywords: Tenet Healthcare, Harlingen , Neurosurgery - Adult + Pediatric - Sunny South Texas!, Healthcare , Harlingen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!