Excellent Outpatient Neurology - South Texas- 30 Minutes From the Beach!
Company: Tenet Healthcare
Posted on: February 3, 2019
Neurology opening in Harlingen, Texas. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Valley Baptist Medical Center - Harlingen is expanding Neurology Services at our Weslaco, TX location - aboout 25 minutes from Harlingen. Ideal start date would be in 2019. As such, we are seeking a motivated Neurologist to join our team and aide in our goal of strengthening the outpatient clinic, as well as provide EEG, EMG and Nerve Conduction Studies. Neurophysiology or Neuromuscular fellowship training is a plus, but the only requirement is general adult Neurology. This position is outpatient only with no call.Candidates must be BE/BC in Neurology, preferably fellowship trained, and have a favorable malpractice history. Please submit your CV for immediate consideration! VBMC-Harlingen was the first Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center in the Rio Grande Valley and the only one south of San Antonio. It will also be the first and only Level II Trauma Center in the Valley. Both Valley Baptist facilities are Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Centers.The Valley Baptist Brain and Spine Network is an integrated team including Neuroendovascular, Neurosciences, Stroke, Neurosurgery, Neurocritical Care and Skilled Rehab. The neurology team includes: 2 BC fellowship trained Interventional Neurologists (offer 24/7 coverage for endovascular services), 1 BC Vascular Neurohospitalist, 1 BC Sleep Medicine Fellowship trained Neurohospitalist, 2 BC Outpatient Neurologists, 1 BC Neuro Critical Care Intensivist, 2 Nurse Practitioners, 1 Stroke Coordinator, 2 Neurosurgeons, and 1 Physiatrist.VBMC-Harlingen has:---16-bed Medical ICU---10-bed Neuro ICU---8-bed CCU---6-bed overflow unitThe Rio Grande Valley, one of the fastest growing areas in TEXAS, is a scenic cultural place like no other. Known as Texas' Tropical Playground, we are located a short 40 minutes from South Padre Island.
- Year-round semi-tropical weather
- No state income tax / Tort reform
- Lowest cost of living in the U.S.
- Great schools / Affordable housing
- New medical school (UT-RGV) opened fall 2016
- Golfing, hunting, birding, fishing, boatingValley Baptist Health System, with two full service campuses and 800+ beds, is a part of Tenet Health System, a national healthcare organization with 80 hospitals and 36,000 affiliated physicians.With 3,000 employees and over 450 physicians on the medical staffs, Valley Baptist Medical Center-Harlingen and Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville, are focused on safety, quality and high level patient satisfaction. Keyphrases: neurology jobs, neurophysiology technologist jobs, neurology critical care jobs, neurologist jobs, pediatric neurology jobs
Keywords: Tenet Healthcare, Harlingen , Excellent Outpatient Neurology - South Texas- 30 Minutes From the Beach!, Healthcare , Harlingen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!