Excellent Hematology and Oncology in Sunny South Texas Near the Coast!
Company: Tenet Healthcare
Posted on: February 24, 2019
Hematology/Oncology opening in Harlingen, Texas. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Excellent opportunity to join an established and well-reputed Hematology and Oncology practice in Harlingen, Texas. This practice, with a 31 year reputation for positive outcomes, is conveniently located at a standalone Clinic adjacent to the hospital. Available in office are a Radiation, Lab, Infusion Center, PET/CT scanner, and an Oral dispensing pharmacy.
- 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday
- 5-10% inpatient, 90% outpatient
- Call is every 3rd weekend
- 5 patients on average daily
- Fully staffed clinic, lab, and chemotherapy infusion center
- Partnership track available to interested candidatesCandidates must be Fellowship trained and BC in Oncology and Hematology. Please submit your CV The Rio Grande Valley, one of the fastest growing areas in TEXAS, is a scenic cultural place like no other. Known as Texas' Tropical Playground, we are located a short 40 minutes from South Padre Island.
- Year-round semi-tropical weather
- No state income tax / Tort reform
- Lowest cost of living in the U.S.
- Great schools / Affordable housing
- New medical school (UT-RGV) opened fall 2016
- Golfing, hunting, birding, fishing, boatingValley Baptist Health System, with two full service campuses and 800+ beds, is a part of Tenet Health System, a national healthcare organization with 80 hospitals and 36,000 affiliated physicians.With 2,000 employees and over 450 physicians on the medical staffs, Valley Baptist Medical Center-Harlingen and Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville, are focused on safety, quality and high level patient satisfaction.
Keywords: Tenet Healthcare, Harlingen , Excellent Hematology and Oncology in Sunny South Texas Near the Coast!, Healthcare , Harlingen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!