Company: Golden Palms Rehabilitation and Retirement
Posted on: June 2, 2021
Are you craving to work in a healthcare setting where youre not
only valued, but appreciated and have the respect from your
supervisors and co- workers as well as patients/residents youre
caring for? Then we are the place for you!
Certified Nursing Assistant
Shift: Day and Night available
Licensure: Texas CNAlicense is required
Specific duties for this Certified Nurse Assistant role
- Provide compassionate resident care as necessary or as directed
by the licensed nurse
- Assists residents in activities of daily living (ADLs) and
documents in medical record
- Answers resident call lights promptly
- Checks residents routinely to ensure that their personal care
needs are being met
- Maintains the confidentiality of all resident information
- Communicates professionally with residents, families and
Golden Palms Rehabilitation and Retirement is a historic,
Harlingen based Retirement Community, Skilled Nursing and
Rehabilitation Services Facility. We are the only 4 star facility
in Cameron County!
Are you a CNA who is passionate about helping people? If
youre looking to make a change to work at a truly remarkable place,
we encourage you to apply.
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan and Matching
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie
- Vacation Time, Holiday Pay and Sick Time
- Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at
Golden Palms Rehabilitation and Retirement
2101 Treasure Hills Blvd.
Harlingen, TX 78550
Keywords: Golden Palms Rehabilitation and Retirement, Harlingen , CNA, Other , Harlingen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!