Company: Southern Careers Institute
Posted on: November 14, 2021
At Southern Careers Institute (SCI), the core of what we do is
passion. We're passionate about putting our students first to help
improve their lives through education and career training, and it's
this passion that drives everything we do. Admissions
Representative We call it being a life changer, but you'll call it
a job you love while helping others find the same. You'll have a
hand in improving the lives of countless SCI students throughout
Texas by working with impassioned educators and campus faculty in a
collaborative, interactive environment to create optimized
environment for our students. SCI offers excellent compensation,
with pay increase at 90 days, as well as a benefits package that
includes comprehensive medical, vision, and dental insurance
programs, continuous growth opportunities, and an energetic
environment! As an Admissions Representative you are the first
point of contact for prospective students and play a vital role in
their success at SCI. What you can expect when joining SCI:
- Training & Development
- Fun & Energetic, Family-Based Environment
- Continuous Growth Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Options
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Options (HSA & FSA)
- Basic Life & Accident Insurance
- Short & Long-term Disability
- 401K Retirement Plan
- A competitive base salary with pay increase at 90 days
- SCI is an Equal Opportunity employer. Minorities, women,
veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to
apply.Are you a good fit?
- You are passionate about career education.
- You embrace change and you are always excited to learn
- You are more interested in helping others than appearing
- You are articulate and confident in your communication.
- You believe that goals are set to be exceeded.As an Admissions
Representative, you will:
- Manage inquiries to achieve prompt contact and performance
- Schedule and conduct interviews, pursue qualified candidates
- Meet daily, weekly and monthly goals.
- Participate in appropriate recruitment and enrollment
- Responsible for recruiting qualified applicants in accordance
with state and federal accreditation and Institute policies and
- Conduct all activities in accordance with the highest ethical
- Other duties as assigned. Position Requirements Do you have the
- Goal Oriented: Desire to set milestones and sense of personal
accountability for achievement.
- Networking: Demonstrated ability to build rapport and influence
- Communication: Articulate in both verbal and written
- Aptitude: Able to learn a variety of career concepts and
explain them to others.
- Phone Oriented: Natural instinct to pick up the phone and
tackle conversations immediately.Why become an Admissions
- Challenge and expand your knowledge.
- Develop your skills in an entrepreneurial environment where you
- Work alongside an exceptional leadership team, passionate about
educating future developers.
- Achieve challenging goals in an environment that provides
tangible rewards.About Southern Careers Institute SCI has been
changing lives for over 50 years, now and we're just getting
started. We offer certification-based training with programs in
Medical, Business, Cosmetology, Skilled-Trades and Technology with
campuses spanning across central and south Texas as well as online.
Our students can graduate most of our programs in under one year
and with real-world experience under their belt.
Keywords: Southern Careers Institute, Harlingen , Admissions Representative, Other , Harlingen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!