Client Service Associate - Commercial Insurance
Company: Arthur J Gallagher & Co.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and
consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive
and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way,
our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by
our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized
solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures. The Client
Service Associate is accountable for delivering high quality and
efficient service to clients within the pooled group of accounts by
assisting with the overall processes and providing routine client
support. The Client Service Associate contributes to key business
outcomes such as client retention, client satisfaction, enhancing
AJG's value to our clients, achieving operating/margin targets and
fostering a culture of performance and continuous improvement.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- You will provide client service consistent with operational
standards and practices.
- Adhere to efficiency/productivity and process standards, such
as data and document requirements, timelines, tool and resource
- You will consistently achieve or exceed operational
productivity and performance metrics.
- Successfully and profitably execute client service tasks and
clerical/administrative work for a group of pooled accounts.
- You should demonstrate excellent teamwork traits including good
communication, accurate documentation and follow through.
- Execute on standard methodologies and processes, using existing
systems and shared services to work as effectively and efficiently
- Works with insurance carriers as necessary.
- You will organize and prioritize assigned tasks with limited
supervision to deliver high quality work on a timely basis.
- Builds collaborative and mutually meaningful relationships with
other team members.
- Actively suggests and shares opportunities to streamline and
- Exudes a positive attitude while working within a team
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1+ years directly applicable experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Basic Math skills. Desired:
- Associate's degree, professional certification, or equivalent
training and experience preferred.
- Previous experience managing client relationships.
- 1- 2 years experience within the insurance sector. U.S.
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV
online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any
offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion
of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United
States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S.
citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary
residents. Temporary residence does not include those with
non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as
students in practical training status. Exceptions to these
requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified
candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or
Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among
other things, post-employment obligations relating to
non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure Gallagher
offers competitive salaries and benefits, including:
medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K),
employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement,
employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability
varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift
program, and more. Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled
to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against
nor favor any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability,
national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship,
veteran status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or
perceived sexual orientation, or any other protected
characteristic. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in
all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but
not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer,
demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In
addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known
physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant
with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue
hardship on the operation of our business. #LI-MS2 Additional
Keywords: Arthur J Gallagher & Co., Harlingen , Client Service Associate - Commercial Insurance, Other , Harlingen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!