House Supervisor RN
Company: Cornerstone Healthcare Group
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Full Time House Supervisor RN $40-$56 per hour Solara Specialty
-Hospital -Harlingen is -hosting -Walk in Interviews. We welcome
walk in applicants Monday through Friday from 9 -am to 4 -pm for an
on the spot interview with the hiring manager! We are located at
508 Victoria Lane, Harlingen Texas 78550. Join us to learn more and
-start your Solara Hospital Career to Make -A Difference.
Responsibilities: The - -House Supervisor -RN -is responsible for
the delivery of patient care that promotes safety and well-being of
all patients ranging in age from 18 years to geriatric experiencing
medically complex conditions, general medical-surgical conditions,
with rehabilitation and/or wound care needs The House Supervisor
-RN -duties include:
- Coordinating with any agencies providing contract nursing
services with the Director.
- Acts as the liaison between the clinical nursing staff and
- Provides clinical support to the nursing staff by acting as a
mentor and a roll model.
- Collaborates with hospital leaders, physicians and other team
members to provide optimum services to the patients.
- Plays a major roll in employee and patient education to enhance
knowledge, skills and necessary behaviors to achieve quality
- Adopts an approach to hospital-wide performance improvement
that ensures important processes and activities are measured,
assessed, and improved. - -
- Plans, directs, coordinates and evaluates all intradepartmental
and interdepartmental activities. -
- Is the designated on-site hospital administrator for after
normal business hours. -
- Responsible for the assessment of all requests for
administrative on-call contacts during his/her shift. -
- Responsible for all activities within the hospital in absence
of the Administrator or department managers. -
- Responsible for providing a safe and effective environment for
customer satisfaction, including physicians, employees, patients
and families. Minimum Qualifications: -
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Working knowledge and ability to apply professional standards
of practice in job situations.
- Sound knowledge of nursing practice.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance
- Strong organizational and analytical skills. - Exceptional
- Working knowledge of personal computer and software
applications used in job functions (Word processing, graphics,
databases, spreadsheets, etc.)
- Persons who have been found guilty by a court of law of
abusing, neglecting, or mistreating individuals in a health care
related setting are ineligible for employment in this
- Freedom from illegal use of drugs.
- Freedom from use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in
the workplace. Education and/or Experience: - -
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program. -
- Five (5) years progressive acute care or long term acute care
nursing experience in critical care, emergency room or
step-down/telemetry unites. -
- Requires a minimum of three (3) years supervision or charge
nurse experience. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: -
- Current license as a Registered Nurse in the state of
- Must maintain current CPR certification and ACLS certification
throughout employment. -
- ACLS certification obtained within -one year of employment or
as available courses allow. - About Us Cornerstone Healthcare
Group, based in Dallas, Texas, was founded in 1990 and provides
excellent healthcare services to our patients, residents and their
families. Our employees make a difference, join us so you can too!
We pride ourselves on our quality of care, responsive service, and
commitment to excellence. We treat each employee, patient and
resident like we would a member of our own family, and measure our
success by the direct impact we have on improving the quality of
life for our employees, patients and residents. IND1 #CB
Keywords: Cornerstone Healthcare Group, Harlingen , House Supervisor RN, Other , Harlingen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!