Company: KPG Allied
Posted on: November 19, 2022
KPG Healthcare is currently seeking MRI Techs to fill Travel and
Local Contract opportunities throughout our network of hospitals.
Location - Harlingen, Texas
- Specialty: MRI Tech
- Certifications: ARRT(MR), State License (if applicable),
- Shift: 8.00 hr - AM Shift
- Weekly Hours: 36
- Assignment Length: 13 weeks
- Notes: Must have at least 1-2 years of paid hospital experience
within the last 3 years
- Ability to commit to full-time hours over the course of 13
weeks, with the possibility of extending.
- Gross Per Week - $1, 961 - in taxable pay and non-taxable
stipend amount. Pay rates are subject to confirmation with tax free
stipend determined for qualified candidates.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Catered Compensation Package
- Stipend Available for Qualified Candidates
- Dedicated Recruiter, Onboarding Specialist and Payroll Team to
ensure the tenure of your assignment will go smoothly.
- Access to hundreds open contracts nationwide allowing
continuous opportunities year around.
At KPG Healthcare, our goal is to make the highest quality and most
fulfilling matches for each healthcare professional we partner
From our locations in the Western U.S., we build relationships
nationwide, ensuring our professionals can access the ideal
opportunity for their backgrounds, interests and experience. Our
experienced recruiters are experts in the healthcare industry, the
locations we serve, and each facility's unique culture.
Whether you want to travel, relocate or remain close to home, there
is no better partner for your career, family and lifestyle goals.
We operate with honesty, candor, and a genuine care for your
well-being - our goal is to exceed your expectations. -
Keywords: KPG Allied, Harlingen , MRI, Other , Harlingen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!