Line Cook/Prep Cook
Company: Harlingen Country Club
Posted on: November 27, 2022
1. Prepares all required items.
2. Sets up service units with needed items.
3. Prepares items that are ordered in accordance with established
portions and presentation standards.
4. Notifies sous chef of expected shortages.
5. Ensures that assigned work areas and equipment are clean and
6. Assists the sous chef in maintaining security and safety in the
7. Maintains neat professional appearance and observes personal
cleanliness rules at all times.
8. Sets-up, maintains and breaks down prep cook station.
9. Requisitions items needed to produce menu items.
10. Adheres to state and local health and safety regulations.
11. Covers, dates and neatly stores all leftover products that are
12. Maintains the highest sanitary standards.
13. Coordinates and times orders with other kitchen operations.
14. Makes recommendations for maintenance, repair and upkeep of the
line prep area and equipment.
15. Attends staff meetings.
16. Assists with other duties as assigned by sous chef.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $9.00 per hour
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* 1 year
* Casual dining restaurant
* Fine dining restaurant
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Harlingen, TX 78552: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Restaurant experience: 1 year (Preferred)
* Day Shift (Preferred)
* Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Harlingen Country Club, Harlingen , Line Cook/Prep Cook, Other , Harlingen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!