PATIENT TRANSPORTER (PART-TIME)
Posted on: November 27, 2022
- We are hiring immediately for a part-time PATIENT TRANSPORTER
- Location: Valley Baptist Medical Center - 2101 Pease St,
Harlingen, TX, 78550 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Part-time schedule; open availability preferred.
Hours and days may vary; more details upon interview.
- Requirement: Previous experience preferred, but not required.
Willing to train!We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job
via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID
number 1115676.The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant
that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency
varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or
HELP for help. Terms and conditions: Make a difference in the lives
of people, your community, and yourself. Join a culture of
opportunity with Crothall Healthcare. Our careers are filled with
purpose and empower you to transform healthcare experiences. Take a
look for yourself at the Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One
Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and
responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry.
Crothall is the market share leader in Environmental Services
(EVS), and serves many of the top 100 Hospitals throughout its over
2,000 healthcare service teams in 47 states. Crothall has been
recognized as one of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work and
Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania in 2020 for the 8th straight
time and Beckers Top 150 Places to Work in 2019 for the 4th time. A
division of Compass Group USA, Crothall has more than 26,000 team
members. Its EVS division is CIMS and CIMS-GB certified by the ISSA
since 2009, and its HTS division is ISO 13485 certified since 2019.
Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient
Transportation, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology
Solutions, Laundry and Linen Services, Ambulatory, and Sterile
Processing. Job Summary
Patient TransporterFacilitating Internal Hospital Patient
MovesSummary: Responsible for the safe, timely and accurate
transport of patients, medical equipment and patient-related items
to their destinations. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Properly and safely transports patients, secures IVs, drainage
tubes, etc., and secures patient.
- In accordance with the transportation of patients, uses
wheelchairs and other approved rolling stock to carry out the
essential duties of the position.
- Demonstrates competency in transporting all specific age
- Ensures the safe, timely and accurate transport of patients to
their destination using the proper requested equipment.
- Communicates effectively with nursing personnel, clinicians,
technicians or reception and dispatch.
- Ensures the comfort of the patient by being attentive. Offers
blankets, checks modesty and only engages in appropriate
conversation involving patients. Never transports patients in
- Alerts nursing staff immediately to any signs of patient
distress or equipment malfunction.
- Maintains equipment and reports equipment needing repairs.
- Complies with regulatory agency standards, including federal,
state and JCAHO.
- Adheres to facility confidentiality and patient's rights policy
as outlined in the facilities HIPPA policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Associates at Crothall are
offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and part-time
positions offer the following -benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. - At Compass, we are committed to treating
all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
-Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. -Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. -*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Req ID: -1115676 -
Keywords: Crothall, Harlingen , PATIENT TRANSPORTER (PART-TIME), Other , Harlingen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!