Customer Service / Front Desk SR
Company: Tru Fit Athletic Club
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Tru Fit Athletic Clubs is looking for passionate individuals who
embody the Tru Warrior way and want to work in a fun and fast paced
gym environment. If you are ready to combine your passion for
fitness with your career goals, keep reading!
We are looking for a very upbeat Front Desk Associate to undertake
all receptionist and clerical duties at the front desk. You will be
the "face" of the company for all visitors or guests and will be
responsible for the first impression we make.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy-going personality
while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be
able to deal with minor concerns and provide our members with
accurate information. The goal is to make guests and visitors feel
comfortable and valued while on our premises.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address member concerns
- Answer incoming calls and redirect them as necessary
- Monitor & Stock Inventory Drinks/Bars
- Keep front desk clean and presentable with all necessary
The Tru Warrior Way: We do the right thing. We Hustle. We Build
Relationships. We Deliver
Results. We OWN IT! We focus on impact. We win together. We stay
humble and hungry. WE CHANGE LIVES.
- Proven experience as a front desk receptionist
- Familiarity with office machines such as fax, printer,
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organization abilities.
- Problem-solving skills
- Top Notch Customer Service Skills
- Multitasking is a must!
Keywords: Tru Fit Athletic Club, Harlingen , Customer Service / Front Desk SR, Other , Harlingen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!