Accounts Payable Supervisor
Company: Architectural Surfaces Group
Posted on: November 25, 2019
ABOUT USArchitectural Surfaces Group (ASG), parent company of
Architectural Granite & Marble, Modul Marble and Pental Surfaces,
has been a worldwide leader in granite, marble, quartz, tile and
soapstone supply, now in over twenty locations--across the--United
States. Our deep industry--experience and excellent reputation give
us access to the finest quarries in the world, while our diverse
customer base gives us the buying power to bring our customers to
quality natural stone at an economical price. We carry more than
120 colors of natural stone in slabs from Brazile, India, China,
Europe and beyond.POSITION SUMMARYResponsible for activities and
operations in the accounts payable function for the organization.
- Supervises a small group of AP staff in an organization
characterized by highly transactional or repetitive processes.
- Perform the processing and recording of high-volume
transactions and ensure that all invoices are paid accurately and
in accordance with Finance policies and procedures.
- Prepare documentation for internal and external auditors.
- Prepare payments by reconciling accounts, accruing expenses;
requesting disbursements, and assigning account numbers.
- Answer financial and accounting questions by researching into
and interpreting data POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload
to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic work
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to demonstrate attention to details and
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, especially
- Hands-on detail-oriented tasks.
- Team player and can collaborate with other teams in the
- High level of interpersonal skills with demonstrated poise,
tact and diplomacy.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the
ability to clearly communicate issues to all levels of management.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and/or Associates degree in related field
- Five years of relevant work experience.EXCELLENT COMPENSATION
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, plus
- Full benefits package includes medical (highly competitive
rates), dental, vision, supplemental STD/LTD, 401(k) plan with
- Paid time off includes eight Company holidays, vacation,sick
and personal days
- Opportunities for advancement across over twenty locations
Keywords: Architectural Surfaces Group, Harlingen , Accounts Payable Supervisor, Other , Harlingen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!