Maintenance Technician- Rosemont of Highland Garde
Company: Peak Living
Posted on: May 6, 2022
Job DescriptionPeak Living is currently seeking a Maintenance
Technician to join our team! Under the direction of the Service
Manager, the Maintenance Technician is responsible for bringing
units up to market ready condition in accordance with Peak Living
standards. Typical range of hours is based on the community needs
and may require weekends and after hour emergency services.At Peak
Living, our employees love where they work. We are a full-service
real estate management company with communities across the United
States. Peak Living is uniquely positioned for growth as it
continues rapid expansion through acquisitions. We believe
successful growth is best achieved by developing high quality teams
and empowering them in their roles to boost property performance.
Knowledge / Skills / Ability
- Demonstrate effective communication and interpersonal
- Knowledge of HVAC systems.
- Knowledge of general maintenance (i.e. electrical, plumbing,
appliance repair, etc.)
- Willingness to learn building trades and codes and how to read
blueprints and schematics. Preferred Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent GED.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in general maintenance in property
- Certification and licensing preferred, but not required.
- Complete make ready maintenance.
- Complete assigned work orders and ensure compliance to Peak
- Assist with building and common area maintenance.
- Assist with preventative maintenance program and maintain
property equipment. Peak Living offers a competitive compensation
package including monthly and quarterly bonuses, health, vision,
dental and life insurance.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Peak Living, Harlingen , Maintenance Technician- Rosemont of Highland Garde, Professions , Harlingen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!