Class A CDL - New hourly pay - Over-the-Road (OTR) Van Truckload truck driver - eastern 37 states
Posted on: November 27, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $84,000 - Up to $2,000 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,120-$1,370 weeklyHome time: Every other weekExperience: All
CDL holdersJob ID: 200904Overview
- New hourly pay: Get paid for all hours worked.
- Haul 95% no-touch freight in dry van trailers.
- Drive within the eastern 37 states. Pay and bonus potential
- Hourly and mileage pay (practical miles).
- Weekly performance pay.
- At least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120
- $2,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs
or call us at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Over-the-Road driving
- Variability - Haul freight on different routes and in different
areas of the country.
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the
consistent miles you drive.
- Satisfaction - Enjoy the sense of accomplishment you get from
delivering the goods that get stocked on shelves. Diversity,
Equality and Inclusion Our history has taught us that treating
everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success.
We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought,
race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression,
age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition,
veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that
this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have
equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to
the organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves
strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Schneider uses
E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired
associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 2000PI197601072
Keywords: Schneider, Harlingen , Class A CDL - New hourly pay - Over-the-Road (OTR) Van Truckload truck driver - eastern 37 states, Professions , Harlingen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!