Company: Pinnacle Propane LLC
Posted on: February 13, 2019
Corpus Christi, TX - US (Primary)
Harlingen (Depot) - Harlingen, TX 78552 US
San Antonio (Depot) - Brookshire, TX 77423 US
Job Summary and Essential Functions
***$2500 sign-on bonus***
Job Summary: The Pinnacle Propane Express truck driver provides propane cylinder delivery to customers in a safe and efficient manner while maintaining awareness of customer satisfaction and public safety.
Essential Job Functions:
* Load trucks with propane cylinders
* Deliver propane cylinders to assigned route
* Routes are designed to sell or exchange 100-400 tanks a day, it is physically demanding
* Properly fill out driver logs and daily paperwork and mail paperwork to the main office daily
* Complete assigned routes in a logical sequence ensuring all delivery times are met and working at a steady pace while delivering the propane cylinders, maintaining safety.
* Perform all truck maintenance, on a daily basis, verify all safety supplies are on the truck, keep inside and outside of truck clean and orderly, and notify manager of any issues that need to be fixed.
* Maintain positive friendly working relationships with all customers, meeting delivery window time frames and dependable and reliable expectations.
Basic Qualifications (Required):
* 1 Year of verifiable experience operating a Class A commercial motor vehicle
* Must be able to read, write, understand and speak the English language.
* Ability to operate in adverse weather conditions, including off road.
* Ability to abide by all DOT rules and regulations.
* Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents, manuals and reports.
* Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, regulatory agencies or members of the business community.
* Consistently demonstrates cooperative, team-oriented behavior.
* Safety conscious and understand safe work practices for operating in the oil and gas field and on the road.
* Maintain cleanliness and perform minor maintenance on equipment as well as ensure equipment is mechanically sound and in good working order at all times and report deficiencies to maintenance staff.
Minimum Qualifications (Required):
* Class A CDL with HazMat
* Must pass pre-employment drug and random drug and alcohol testing
* Must pass a criminal background check
* Must have a good MVR
* No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years, 2 in last 2 years, or 1 in the last year
* No more than 1 preventable/at-fault accident in the last 3 years, 2 in the last 5 years
* No DUI, reckless driving, hit & run, suspended licenses, etc. in the past 5 years
Physical & Mental Requirements:
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
* Ability to push or pull heavy objects using up to 50 pounds of force
* Ability to stand for extended periods of time
* Ability to use fine motor skills to operate office equipment and/or machinery
* Ability to properly drive and operate a company vehicle
* Ability to receive and comprehend instructions verbally and/or in writing
* Ability to use logical reasoning for simple and complex problem solving
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Pinnacle Propane LLC, Harlingen , Route Driver, Professions , Harlingen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!