AGENT, CSR, BILINGUAL
Posted on: November 26, 2018
Job SummaryAs a Roadside Rescue Agent, you are responsible for responding to incoming customer calls and/or e-mails for emergency roadside assistance as well as various member services inquiries and transactions. Actively listening while displaying confidence and empathy to customers/members calling with unplanned vehicle breakdowns while taking ownership of the situation.? Work with a sense of urgency to ensure that a Roadside Provider is dispatched efficiently and immediately, avoiding any possible delays in rescuing the customer.Job DutiesCustomer Rescue ServiceField incoming calls from customers in need of roadside assistance, as well as making the necessary outbound calls to Roadside Providers to ensure that all appropriate instructions are?given and ensuring that services are rendered for the customer. Answer phones, e-mails, respond to customer questions and concerns, and ensure all inquiries are handled and documented in a timely and professional manner. Ability to interact and thrive in a fast-paced environment dealing with a high volume of calls and stressful situations.Courtesy and ProfessionalismDeliver appropriate sense of urgency when responding to customer requests.Maintain professional etiquette and provide exceptional customer service when corresponding with customers via phone or email. Participate in team meetings designated to enhance the overall department and/or improve the quality of service provided to customer.?Solution to Resolution?Effectively advise the Coach, Floor Support mentor, or Team Leader promptly and fully to inform them of any problems, or unusual matters which may lead to an escalation or dissatisfied customer, so an alternative course of action can be taken when necessary. Think ?outside the box? to troubleshoot process exceptions and recommend resolutions. Responsible for entering accurate information in a timely manner into the computer-aided dispatching system - detailed documentation is required for shift change handoff or for potential future investigatory purposesMinimum QualificationsBilingual English/Spanish is preferred to fulfill the requirements of this position.
- HS Diploma or equivalent and 6 months related experience, customer service, in a call center environment.?
- A college degree can be substituted for experience.
- Adheres to required policies and procedures.
- Strong communication, time management and call management skills.
- Understands and?is comfortable with Sales and other Call Center Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) ---preferred.
- Prepared for and reacts positively to consistent change -preferred.
- Able to multitask and prioritize effectively within guidelines -preferred.
- Ability to protect all forms of highly confidential and proprietary business information and ability to maintain the highest standards of privacy and security.
- Ability to follow and abide by all information and security policies and practice.EEOQUALFON is an equal opportunity employer. QUALFON provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), marital status, ancestry, status as a covered veteran, uniformed servicemember status and any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Qualfon, Harlingen , AGENT, CSR, BILINGUAL, Sales , Harlingen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!